More than a century ago, Mechanics Bank was founded to serve mechanics and laborers. Today, of course, we work with all kinds of people from all walks of life, but the fundamental principles upon which the Bank was founded remain.
- Commitment is the promise, made to our clients and colleagues every day, to always do our best.
- Respect is due every individual. We hold our clients in high regard and treat them as we would hope to be treated.
- Relationships are everything. We know our clients name, understand their needs and earnestly seek solutions with their best interests at heart.
- Integrity is doing what we say we will do, and never wavering. It means always doing the right thing for our client and genuinely placing their best interests first.
- Trust is earned in good times and bad. We must live up to the trust that is placed in us every day.
- Community is a resource we draw strength from and contribute to. We need to be actively involved, not just financially, but with our time, energy and ideas, in the health of our community.
These simple, human values have stood us in good stead over the years. For us, more than anything else, they have come to define what it means to be a Mechanic today. If you share these values yourself, If they sounds right to you, then maybe you’re a Mechanic, too.